Heya! So, I have gotten three (as far as I can remember) awards, and I decided to do them now, before I forget! Let’s go!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new bloggers to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or your blog
Here are the questions:
- What would you consider to be your biggest achievement?
- Your favorite show?
- Do you have any habits? if so, what is it?
- Your favorite series? (books,t.v shows, blogs, anything)
- Your favorite quote?
- Your favorite subject?
- Tell me about something new that you learned today?
- Would you rather be able to fly or have super strength?
- Is social media a good or a bad thing?
- Your favorite color?
- Would you rather be smart or incredibly funny?
- Would you rather be a superhero or a wizard?
- Would you rather create your own holiday or a new sport?
And now here are my answers!:
- Hmm… I actually don’t know! Maybe a painting of a cat named Hummingbirdsong. (a Warrior OC I created). It was really hard to do. Otherwise I’d say The WetLeaf Dragon or the Warriors FanFic I created
- I really don’t know (sorry)
- Actually, I have LOTS of habits, but my worst ones are getting distracted and being lazy. Bad, Ik
- Let’s do books!: Warriors I just kind-of watch a variety of TV shows, so I can’t really saw a specific favorite
- Hmm… I don’t have a favorite quote because I don’t know much 🤣 but I’ll feature this one: “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take” ~ Wayne Gretzky
- In school (I’m actually homeschooled, but I’ll break it down from here)? Science
- How to draw a chibi turtle (maybe I’ll post on what it looks like later) and in soccer, I should be closer to midfielders when playing as a defensive wing
- Fly, definitely fly
- It can be both; it can be good because news gets across REALLY fast; it’s bad because rumors start there and there’s a lot of random people, so it can be dangerous (like the internet, I guess)
- Hot pink and aquamarine. Ik, I’m a girly girl 🤣
- I cantz choose because I’m both 😂 Incredibly smart because I’d use it to figure out how to be funny 😎
- Wizard; then I’ll become a superhero 😎😂
- A new holiday
Thank you for those amazing questions and nominations, Rae! Now, for my nominees (I can’t choose eleven; probably only, like, three 😂 I’ll choose as many as I can, though) If you don’t want to do this, that’s fine
- Winter or summer?
- Slushie or smoothie?
- Do you prefer dragons or phoenixes?
- Dogs or cats?
- Cookies or cupcakes?
- Do trains eat custard (if you’ve followed Charlotte since two years ago, this will seem familiar 🙃)
- Have you ever created a riddle before (a good one that actually is hard to answer)? If so, tell it
- Do you like drawing on paper, sketching, drawing digitally, or coloring?
- Are you awesome? (the obvious answer is yes; my brain is just exhausted rn)
- Turtles or flamingos?
- Books or screens (no choosing books on screens; what I mean are books on that book app on IPhone or something)
Hooray! I got through that without being crazy or weird or ridiculous!… Actually, scratch that. I was super
not crazy or weird or ridiculous.
- Name the person who tagged you
- Name of your favorite book
- Name your favorite author
- Name what you think you would be if you were in your favorite book!
- Name your favorite post that you have done and Site that you have created or are a part of
- Name your favorite post that is not on your site (group sites included)
- Link back to this post
- Answer the questions that the blogger who tagged you gave you
- Tell the blogger you tagged that you tagged them
Um, about the last two rules, I think you tag more people and more questions, so I’ll just add this:
- Nominate a few people!
- Add two additional questions for your nominees (answer the ones from the rules, too)
If you know me, I don’t have a favorite book, I have a favorite series (which is Warriors). But for the sake of this question, I’ll say Shattered Sky. This is one of my favorite books in the Warriors series, so…… Yeah, okay.
My favorite author is Tui T. Sutherland. Her narrating is really good, and the dialogue and jokes in the Wings of Fire series are really good!
My favorite post ?? Um… This one! My favorite site… I’ve got two favs, this one and Warrior Cat Fans
My favorite post that is not by me ?? I dunno how to answer this, because I love a variety of posts by other people and there’s not a specific post I love because I love all of them, so we’ll just say……….. I’ll come back to this later… Or not.
Anyways, moving on! Here are the questions she asked me!:
- Who is your favorite character in your book The Wetleaf Dragon?
- What is your favorite genre for books?
- Y’know, I really don’t know! I sort-of based Gli off on my personality, so she’s up near my favs, but I really like Kaisha. I admire how Kaisha’s kind, calm, and she does what’s right. We need more people in the world like her!
- My fav genre… I dunno! I really like fiction!
Alright! My questions!
- What is one you book you liked when you were younger, forgot about it, and recently “re-discovered” it?
- If you had to have something to drink and eat while reading, what would it be (for me, I’d choose hot chocolate and cookies!)?
- If you read any of these series: Wings of Fire, Warriors, Percy Jackson
If you don;t want to do this, that’s totally okay! But we’re moving on!
Second book tag! Whoo, let’s get into it!
- Tag the original creator- Riddhi @Whispering Stories and the person who tagged you.
- Give one or more books that relate to the list of prompts.
- You need not use the graphics, but do use the featured image!
- Share this link which tells the story of Holi- the Indian festival of colors which inspired this tag.
- Tag as many people as you want!
I’m just going to go right into it!
To be honest… I love a lot of books! But one that I will always love forever is:
I know I’m hitting the exact same problem Corrie was, but this book is hilarious and has a good plot and I would be able to read it a hundred times and not be bored. Funny, my younger brothers got me reading this…
I’m really not that sure, because when I was younger, there wasn’t a specific book I really liked, but this book always makes me light up:
It’s a cat named Mia who loves dancing! And I had, no, wait, still have a ginormous collection of these books in my bookshelf! My littlest brother is starting to read, and he reads them now…. or looks at the pictures XD
I’ve always wanted to be a character in one of these series! And honestly, who doesn’t want to be a dragon or cat? Or live in a world with these awesome characters and place(s)? Okay, scratch that, I’m sure not all of you want these. But I definitely would!
Grrr! I really can’t think of a book I hate. I do NOT like (I rather hate)… The ending of:
*sobs* How dare you, Erins! You’re officially the most I-need-to-kill person(s)!
XD… What?! I can’t choose the same book?! Fine, I’ll choose:
I read this book a couple years ago (for another reading curriculum I also did with my mom) and I was reading it at breakfast. I got to the end of the book, and the saddest part happened. It was so sad, I could literally feel tears welling in my eyes, so I went into my room (just in case I starting crying, lol). If you do read it, be warned.
The ending is a bit happy too, but mostly sad But moving on!
I feel everyone would choose a classic literature book or something as expected, so I’ll that person who just makes you think, Wow, no one decided to choose that yet. DO NOT LAUGH!!!!
There are little messages in each book and Dav Pilkey wrote a giant message in the end, and I’m thinking after reading each one: Wow, how does a child’s comic book have something that deep in it?! I mean, it’s a bit corny, but it kind-of is wise.
I don’t know…… I don’t read books in that genre, so……. Moving on!
This one was pretty easy:
This book was just really boring in my opinion. I got almost to the end, but I got bored and picked up a different book.
Um. I don’t read books in this genre. It just… doesn’t “wow” me and I’m pretty sure my parents wouldn’t approve. I cannot answer this. Sorry.
Alright, my nominees:
If you love reading and prefer warm colors than cool colors! But anyways, next tag!
- Add the featured image 🖼️
- Tag your post with #the remarkable blogger tag
- Pingback to original post 😌
- Mention the creator 👋
- Share something unique about you 🥰
- Answer the nine questions the person who nominated you has asked 🤔
- Ask 9 nine questions for your nominees 😁
- Nominate 10 – 15 people 😆
- Have fun! 🤩
What’s unique about me? I am very flexible! Naturally!
Anyways, the questions:
- Do you have any regrets? If so, what are they?
- Out of all your family members, who are you closest to?
- What’s one thing most people don’t know about you?
- What has your hardest goodbye in life been so far?
- What’s the best compliment you’ve ever received?
- When did you start blogging?
- What does friendship mean to you?
- Would you rather be an expert at one thing, or pretty good at many things?
- Would you rather order in or eat out?
- Um… I don’t really have any regrets… OH WAIT! I do! I regret making Hummingbirdsong look like she has a mustache 🤦♀️
- Maybe my brother(s)?? I dunno, we argue a lot… same with me and everyone else in my family……
- I do 7th grade English/Math yet I’m in 6th Grade
- Probably when my grandparents moved away to a place 4 hrs away
- I’m smart and pretty 🙂 Although the second one isn’t all that truuuuuuuue
- I think 2019??
- To have someone you can rely on, and someone who’s close to you, and someone who doesn’t care that you’re different or weird, and someone you can love because, well, they love you back! Ik that sounds weird but it’s the honest truuuuth!
- Pretty good at many things!
- Order in
Thank you Gelina for these questions! But now it’s my turn!
- If you had to decorate your room walls, would it be your favorite color or be plain white with your favorite animal pictures all over it?
- Would you rather be a bunny with awesome hearing, eyesight, and smell or a blind hawk for the rest of your life?
- Watermelons or honeydew?
- Strawberries or pineapple?
- Tropical or winter-themed?
- Sunny or dark?
- What purpose do you think broccoli has XD
- Would you rather be very gifted and talented (the best in history, for that matter) but you are very poor and have lots of trouble getting a job, or would you rather have no talents and gifts and be the most plain person (in history) but be very famous and rich (in history)
- What is blogging to you?
Now to nominate! I can’t nominate that many people (I really gotta start following more people), but I’ll try to nominate as many people as I can
- Anyone who thinks their blog(s) are bootiful!
yeah, okay, I know I spelled that wrong, but it just seemed like it needed that, okay?!
Anyways, next up!:
This is a tag I created, so lets get into it!
- State the rules in your post
- Use the graphic/logo
- Use #travelerbloggertag in your tag(s)
- Mention the creator, M!a
- Thank the person who tagged you and mention them in your post
- Answer this question: Where is your favorite place to travel to, and why?
- Tag at least 3 people
- Let your taggers know you tagged them
- Have fun!
So, I’m going to go crazy and tag as many people as I can (the point of this tag is to see how far it can get in three months!!!)! Let’s go!:
Anyone who wants to!
Whew, that was a lot of people! If you don’t want to do this, btw, that’s okay!
So, that’s it!